120v Liquid Level Controllers
Liquid Level Control
Dual Probe Conductance Sensing
32X 120v Liquid Level Control Features
- 120 or 240 VAC operation 50/60 Hz
- Low voltage AC detection
- Selectable sensitivity to 100k ohms
- Probe currents less than 1 mA.
- 10A relay @ 240 VAC resistive
- 10,000,000 mechanical operations
- 100,000 full load operations
- Operating temperature to 85° C
- Conformal coat, moisture protection
- UL File E250761 US&C UL
The 32x series are conduction/resistance sensing type liquid level controllers. Pump-up operation begins when power is applied. With an empty tank, the control relay is energized until liquid contacts the high probe. As the tank is emptied and the liquid goes below the low probe the relay again is energized and the cycle is repeated. Pump-down operation is similar, with the control relay being energized upon liquid contacting the high probe. The relay is de-energized when liquid falls below the low probe.
32X 120v Liquid Level Controller Selection Options
- 120 or 240 VAC operation
- Sensitivity 50k or 100k ohms
- Pump-up or pump-down mode
- 1/4 inch fast-on© or screw terminal connections
- Contact Capable for additional options
Model 32x Product Characteristics
Power input: 120/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 1.5 VA max.
Sensing range: 100k ohms max.
Sensing voltage: 20 VAC max.
Sensing current:1mA max.
Operating frequency: 50/60 Hz
Operating temperature: 85° C max
Operating humidity: 90% non-condensing
Output: 10A @ 240 VAC, 1/2 hp
Mechanical: 10,000,000 cycles
Electrical: 100,000 cycles min.
Connections: 1/4 male fast-on®
Terminal block optional
LED operation monitor