9X Series Dual Microprocessor Gas Ignition Control Modules
The 9X Series with dual microprocessor and redundant circuitry designed to meet stringent CE requirements for new or replacement applications. Also has North American and Australian Gas certifications. These include central furnaces, space heaters, tumblers, residential and commercial boilers, and commercial cooking applications.
Control wiring is standardized to retrofit easily into existing applications.
The ignition system features a temperature stabilized detection circuit that allows greater pilot flame variations without false flame response.
The valve drive relay are rated for extended mechanical and electrical operations using 16 Amp heavy duty relays.
CE requires Volatile lockout which requires the unit to be reset via a power cycling of the equipment or Non-Volatile lockout which requires a remote switch sense.
ODL "Optical Data Link" programming is designed into this for immediate downloading of programs.
Features of the 9X Series Dual Microprocessor Gas Ignition Control Module
- Dual Microprocessor safety design
- Programmable characteristics
- Highly Stable Flame Sensing
- Inter-waiting (Inter-purge), Waiting (Pre-purge) and Safety (Trial) delays are configurable.
- Replaces many competitive units.
- Operating Temperature 80°C
- Industry standard wiring
- Diagnostic LED
- Volatile or Non-Volatile Lockout reset (CE requirement)
Dual Microprocessor Gas Ignition Control Module Applications
- Gas Furnaces
- Residential and Commercial Boilers
- Water / Space Heaters
- Commercial Cooking Appliances
- Spa and Pool Heaters
9X Series Designed to Meet Agency Certifications
- CSA ANSI Z21.20
- CSA C22.2 No. 199-M89
- CE EN 298:2012
- Certified to Standards AS 4625-2008, AS 4622-2004 and EN 298:2012.
9X Series Gas Ignition Control Module Selection Options
- Waiting time (pre-purge), inter-waiting (Inter-purge) timings
- Selectable trial time in auto recycle, or lockout mode
- Single or dual rod flame sensing applications
- Vollatile or Non-Volatile reset
- Flame Stabilization
- Quick Start
- Alarm Output
- Contact Capable Controls for ordering instructions
- Made in USA
Specifications for the 9X Series:
|Power input: 24 Vac 50 / 60 Hz
Power consumption: 4.8 Va Max
Flame Sensing: 0.15 µ A Minimum
Gas Types: Natural, LP or Manufactured
Main relay: 5 Amps
Pilot relay: 2 Amps
Alarm relay: 1 Amp @ 24 Vac
Style: Enclosed in Flameproof housing
|Temperature: -40º to 80º F
Operation humidity: 95% non-condensing
Operating current: 0.2 Amps
Mounting position: Multipoise
Sensing method: Rectification
Electrical: 16 Amp Heavy duty relays
Spark gap: 5 mm / 0.20 inches
Connections: 1/4" male Fast-ons®
Dimensions: 123mm x 80mm x 1.50mm
Pilot burner rating: 1,500 BTU's / Hour max.
Main burner rating: 400,000 BTU's / Hour max.